Beginning Jan. 9, 2024, guests with a ticket with Park Hopper benefits or an Annual Pass will be able to once again visit another theme park at any time of day during park hours (subject to capacity limitations). As a reminder, since returning in 2021, Park Hopper access has only been available after 2 p.m. each day. Now, there will be no more waiting – guests can decide when it’s time to visit another park.
On days when theme park reservations are required for Annual Passholders and certain non-dated tickets, Passholders and guests will be able to take advantage of the updates to Park Hopper access after visiting their first park.* For example, if a Passholder has a reservation at EPCOT and enters the park at 9 a.m. for a quick ride or two, they can then head to another park right after.
And there is even more news for Passholders! “Good-to-go days” will begin sometime in January! With good-to-go days, the theme park reservation calendar will be updated periodically and will show Passholders select days when they may visit a Disney World theme park without needing a theme park reservation (blockout dates will continue to apply like they do today).
Disney Trips Made Easy & Simple
Why are we doing this now? We want to make visiting Disney World easier, simpler and more fun! We know how much Disney means to so many of our guests, and we continue to make changes to get more value out of a vacation and to help guests enjoy our theme parks the way they want to. Here are just a few of the ways we’ve done that so far:
- Complimentary self-parking is back for Disney Resort hotel stays
- Annual Passholders may visit the parks after 2 p.m. without needing a theme park reservation, except on Saturdays and Sundays at Magic Kingdom
- Digital downloads of select PhotoPass attraction photos taken in the park on the day of visit now included in the purchase of Disney Genie+ service
- Parking trams returned to all four Disney World theme parks
Coming Jan. 9, 2024
- Announced today: Bringing back all-day Park Hopper access during park hours
- Theme park reservations no longer required for date-based tickets (our standard ticket option)
- Disney dining plans available once again for Disney Resort hotel guests as part of a package
2024 is going to be an incredible time to visit and guests can start planning their visits today.
*To use the Park Hopper benefit, Annual Passholders must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another. Or, they can enter a theme park without a reservation on a “good-to-go” date for that park or after 2 p.m. (except Magic Kingdom on Saturdays and Sundays) before visiting another park. Passes are subject to the Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass Terms and Conditions.
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!