Directly from the Universal Website, we have a MAJOR UPDATE for you
New Safety Guidelines!
The update reads;
“We’re excited to enhance your Universal experience with the latest safety updates from local health and government officials.”
Followed by the current guidelines for the Universal Orlando Resort:
- Face coverings are not mandatory while outdoors.
- Face coverings are still required in all indoor locations including shops and restaurants.
- Face coverings are required at all attractions—from the moment the queue begins until the exit of the experience.
- Guests must still provide their own face covering.
- Social Distancing between travel parties remains at three feet (1 meter).
“As always, we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.”
This is BIG news for the Universal Company. What are your thoughts on this HUGE UPDATE Insiders?!