IT’S FINALLY HERE INSIDERS! Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando starts today (September 3) and the monsters are waiting in anticipation around every corner to terrify you in the darkness of the night. Jack the Clown is back as well, lunging from the shadows where you least expect. It’s going to be the best Halloween season yet!
At Universal Orlando Horror Nights Enter you will enter (if you dare) terrifying haunted houses, inspired by the biggest names in fear. The big featured maze this year is Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House where walls will echo the haunted footsteps of those trapped there for all time. Other mazes include:
- Beetlejuice–Got trouble with the living? You know what to say: Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. It’s showtime!
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre–Step into the dilapidated Texas home of the depraved, sadistic Sawyer family who welcome you with razor-sharp blades and a roaring chainsaw.
- Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives–We belong dead.” The last words of Frankenstein’s monster when his Bride rejected him. Now she’ll stop at nothing to bring him back.
- HHN Icons: Captured–For the first time ever, 30 years of characters from your worst nightmares come together to decide who’s the most evil of them all.
- Welcome to Scarey: Horror in the Heartlands–In Carey bad things just happen. No one escapes from this small town beset by an endless parade of bloodthirsty creatures and maniacs.
- Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth–Follow the trail of a private eye as an investigation into the supernatural leads you into a dark world of ghouls and terrifying creatures.
- The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin–There’s no breaking free from the vines of the Pumpkin Lord, here to entrap you in his ever-growing evil.
- Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience–A puppeteer and a ballet troupe trapped in a deserted theatre for years are about to turn you into a human puppet. That’s your cue to scream.
- Revenge of the Tooth Fairy-The innocent traditions of the tooth fairy hide a darker ritual. It’s an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
If you think you’re safe outside of the Haunted Houses, you’re sadly mistaken! Terror awaits you at every turn and themed scare zones will be throughout the entire park so be sure to wear some good running shoes and stay hydrated! Scare zones this year include:
- Crypt TV–Step inside Crypt TV, a dark universe of monsters that reside in the same reality—on your screen, in your pockets and now San Francisco.
- 30 Years, 30 Fears–The monsters you’ve most dreaded from past Halloween Horror Nights have taken over the streets. They’re back and you’re history.
- Seek and Destroy-A ruthless alien cyber regime led by The Controller has taken over New York, turning humans into fuel. Succumb or be destroyed.
- Gorewood Forest–Sixteen years after the gory sacrifices of Terra Cruentus, the heartless Terra Queen is back. Evil is in her nature.
- Lights, Camera, Haction: Eddie’s Revenge–Get ready for the feel-bad movie of the year. Eddie Schmidt, Jack the Clown’s brother, is filming a horror film and the monsters are real.
Need a to sit down and take a break to catch your breath? Take a seat at the Marathon of Mayhem or Halloween Nightmare Fuel shows.
Feeling hungry after all the running? Sink your teeth into some delicious themed food offerings such as Doughnut Bourbon Beef Sliders at Jack’s Place & Carnival Courtyard, Pumpkin Guts at the Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin-Themed Kiosk, and so much more! You can view the full list of themed food offerings here.
After all the running, screaming, eating don’t forget to stop by the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store at the Citywalk! They have some killer merchandise and you’ll find event merchandise like T-shirts, hats, drinkware, pins, lanyards, and collectibles. There are also some frightfully fun photo ops inside as well!
How excited are you for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando?!