With the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starting next weekend, could Disney have a few new tricks up its sleeve?
There are rumors circulating that Disney’s Descendants characters could be part of the long-running Boo-To-You Parade. The bad news? It might come at the expense of the Disney Villains.
The rumors seem to be originating from a thread on WDW Magic, a known hangout for (mostly) reputable Disney insiders. The rumor says Descendants have been talked about, but many are reporting that this is not actually happening.
Sorry, Mal and Evie fans!
Other rumored changes to expect to the Boo-to-You Parade include Mickey and Minnie using the new heads from Shanghai, Judy Hopps replacing Clara Cluck in the Hoedown scene, and the expectation of more budgetary cuts to the aging parade.
Also rumored? Fewer trick or treat locations.
A seemingly confirmed rumor indicates that Moana will be having a meet and greet in Adventureland near the Leaky Tikis.
Here is a listing of the known character locations for MNSSHP 2017 —
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Mickey Mouse (at Town Square Theater)
- Tinker Bell (at Town Square Theater)
- Snow White (Near City Hall)
- Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, Jafar, Genie and Abu
- Tarzan, Jane and Terk
- Moana (near Leaky Tikis)
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Jack Skellington and Sally
- Belle and Gaston (Near Gaston’s Tavern)
- Alice, the Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum and the Queen of Hearts
- Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet
- Cinderella, Elena, Rapunzel and Tiana (in Princess Fairytale Hall)
- The Seven Dwarfs
- Donald, Daisy and Minnie Mouse
- Cruella De Vil
- Buzz Lightyear and Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear
Where to buy tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017
You can buy tickets to MNSSHP on the official Disney site here. Dates start in August and continue through November 1.
[Source: WDW Magic]